Error message.

suedeblue 20:26 30 Sep 05

I am trying to book a ticket with a low cost airline and constatntly get this message when I try to book the ticket. I have never seen this before.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

customErrors mode="Off"/>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

GaT7 20:57 30 Sep 05

Could be a temporary problem with the website. If you provide a link, we can also check to see if we experience the same error.

Have you tried clearing Internet cache, or using another browser?

Clearing cache in IE: click here

Other browsers (both free): Opera click here, Firefox click here. G

suedeblue 22:53 30 Sep 05

Hi Crossbow7,

Here is the web address.

click here

VoG II 22:58 30 Sep 05

Well I nearly managed to book a flight so no problem with the site.

Try running CleanUp! click here and try again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…