error log messages

shep666 20:58 27 Jun 06

I occassionally have some problems with my laptop hanging. The laptop is less than a year old a pentium 1.7ghz 1ith 1016 mb RAM, OS is windows XP.

I checked the error log and the following 3 error messages appear many times each day.

Can anyone tellmw what this relates to?

Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC. Refere nce error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsof t.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8. 0.50727.42_x-ww_dec6ddd2\MFC80 U.DLL. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully. .

VoG II 21:38 27 Jun 06

Do you have Visual Studio? If so click here

shep666 22:46 27 Jun 06

I have checked and I only have this 'Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003' but could not find any of the fiels mentioned in the other forum postings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…