an error has occured, "send" dont send"

Ikelos 19:54 08 May 06

hi, have put win98se into a win 95 PC, put in the windows updates and loaded AVG. each time i go online and try to load more than the home page 9 times out of 10 i get the microsoft error message, about a problem and to send or not,

tried to find out why, and i see the pc has 48mb of memory could that be the trouble.

thanks

woodchip 19:59 08 May 06

It should work OK but would be better with at least 128mb. No point in sending as it's out of Date OS. But not in my books it's not

woodchip 20:01 08 May 06

PS remove AVG. From Add REMOVE and download Free Avaste from click here

This should sort your problem

Ikelos 20:03 08 May 06

thanks, I have never clicked "send", but i will take out AVG for avaste....................let you know how it goes..............thanks

woodchip 20:10 08 May 06

Do Make sure you remove AVG fully before you load Avast

To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders type in the box AVG click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with AVG in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type AVG and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than AVG then reboot your computer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…