an error has accured in the script on this page

havent a clue 21:54 08 Sep 03

could someone explain this to me please internet explorer script error an error has accured in the script on this page line: 3 char: 1 error:syntax error code: 0 URL: click here do you want to continue running script on this page yes no.

Switcher 21:56 08 Sep 03

I can't explain it but I have been plagued by this on I.E 6.0 for a few weeks so have changed to Opera.

john-232317 21:57 08 Sep 03

All i get is 8 messages waiting for you...

MAJ 21:58 08 Sep 03

Go to Internet Explorer > Tools Internet Options > Advanced tab and put a tick in the box beside the option to "Disable Script Debugging". It's an error in the script of the page you were trying to access.

BarryKeith 22:13 08 Sep 03

These messages appear when the script for a web page has errors in it, the page usually loads OK but you may find something that is not right in it or a link that is wrong, otherwise it works normally with no clue as to what caused the message. Don't worry about it.

Switcher 22:17 08 Sep 03

I have tried all the recommended cures to no avail.

If this is a problem with the script on a web page why does everyone not get the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…