Error code C00D11BA

rangersboy57 22 Feb 13

Can anyone help with above condition code 0X00000000

chub_tor 22 Feb 13
  rangersboy57 22 Feb 13

Seems I have no device on the unit, which is cobblers always worked before I reloaded xp ! Maybe its run away! Guess the cards got damaged then?

chub_tor 22 Feb 13

It's probably just the driver that is missing. Do you have a driver disk for the motherboard? Have you looked in Device Manager to see if you have a yellow warning triangle or an exclamation mark. If you can supply details of your PC we might be able to help you find a sound card driver.

woodchip 22 Feb 13

Just Had a Read of this Repair tool, looks like it should do the job, I suggest you check download before running it with your AV

Repair Tool Click Hear

chub_tor 22 Feb 13

Before you download from woodchip's link read the small print as below....

Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup , restore of your windows registry for FREE. registration for the full version is $29.95 USD for 1-year subscription to use all features of errorend.

woodchip 23 Feb 13

chub_tor Don't like links to downloads like that, but you do not find out till you try loading them. SORRY

chub_tor 24 Feb 13

woodchip no apology necessary, we have all done it and in fact I did it myself just the other day.

rangersboy57 24 Feb 13

Morning Chaps,

I have tried those "Repair tools" lesson learn't. Having checked device manager I discovered I have question marks against MM Audio cont Device type: Other Manfac: Unknown Loc: PC1 bus 0 device 2 func:7

Video cont (VGA comp) VGA: No info.

Machine is ACER SA80 XP Home V 2002 SP2 Pentium R Main Brd #E661GXM

I hope this is all relevant to you. Cheers.

chub_tor 24 Feb 13

Click Here for the official Acer driver site for the SA80 this will give you both the Realtek audio driver and a choice of 3 graphics drivers. However there is a link on this page which says Download Vendor Hardware Detection Utility and if you use that it should tell you which graphics driver you need. good luck

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message