Error Code 8878000A

Every time I start Broadband Radio I get a message which says 'Error Code 8878000A. Then I get asked if I want to debug the system using Microsoft Script. I said Yes just to look at it and it says that the word Play is Null? I don't know what to do with this Script so I have just left it alone.

How do I get rid of this Broad band error which sometimes stops my radio for loading? Help!

961 16:22 10 Aug 05

There are a number of fixes suggested at Tech Support Forum

Type error 8878000a into google for a list

Stuartli 16:28 10 Aug 05

To follow up 961's help I came up with the same source. This is one possibility:

click here

Stuartli 16:29 10 Aug 05

click here

Finally got the solution. I sussed out through trial and error that this code is caused by an Internet Optimizer problem. I went to click here and downloaded a trial version of PC Rescue V3.0. From there I chose the 'Internet Optimizer' button. In one click it solved my problem. I can now connect to AOL Broadband Radio without that annoying error code message!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…