error code

Daiol 12:08 17 May 08

Hi,Tried to install antispyware on my pc this morning and a box keeps popping up 'failed because RICHED20.dll was not found' What does that mean ?? help please Hi i also ger error code 2894 popping up sorry forgot about that. Please help ive tried eusing reg cleaner etc but no joy even tried to download a repair patch i found on google but no.thanks

chub_tor 12:24 17 May 08

RICHED20.dll is a Microsoft Outlook file and has been damaged. See click here or click here to resolve

rawprawn 12:26 17 May 08

Try a system file scan
XP> Start> Run> type sfc /scannow and hit enter. You will be asked for your XP CD.

Vista Open the Command Prompt by right clicking and select "Run as Administrator". At the C: prompt type sfc /scannow and then hit Enter

birdface 12:27 17 May 08

googled.click here=

Daiol 19:29 17 May 08

Thanks all for replies,But i forgot to say this was a brand new laptop with xp pro installed bought from ebuyer had it delivered on last monday there were no software installed just nero and some asus software i deleted nero and installed AVG it went okay then went to down load windows defender it downloaded okay but when i went to open the folder a box popped up with error code 2894 and that was it so i tried another antispyware same thing happened then the other box started to appear with 'RICHED20.dll'.so i got intouch with ebuyer tech dept which was in south africa they led me through to a new format of the machine now its completely knackered.Waiting to hear from ebuyer.Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…