Error code 0xC00D0BC3

BooST 15:14 13 Apr 10

Hi guys,

Once again im in need of your help.
Have windows media player and just spent the last couple of weeks putting a disc together, tried to burn it onto a sony DVD-R disc and I get error code 0xC00D0BC3,

Any idea's

bremner 15:24 13 Apr 10

Take a look and see if this applies to you click here

peter99co 15:32 13 Apr 10
  BooST 15:52 13 Apr 10

Hi Guys, have checked out your solutions but unfortunatly your dealing with a complete novice in need of a button that says push to fix your problem !

Had a similar problem with a WAV file and finally used the ovi player used for my nokia phone to be able to hear the voices from the laptop mic.

bremner 16:36 13 Apr 10

Do you have Vista?

If so does it have Service Pack 1 (SP1) - Right Click (My) Computer and choose properties. It will tell you what the Operating system is.

If it does not say Vista SP1 then you need to run the Windows Update. (Start>All Programs>Windows Update)

BooST 16:47 13 Apr 10

Hi Bremner,

No, im running windows 7 with media player 11, have just downloaded a free codec pack from the Pc Advisor but still no go.

BooST 16:53 13 Apr 10

The problem is with windows live movie maker if thats any help

BooST 21:20 14 Apr 10

More information for you guys, I can use the programme and save it ok, but when I go to save it as, it comes up with that error code and if i try and save it to disc I get pc\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\burn\burn\disc name.wmv cannot be found.
I removed windows media live player without loosing my project and reinstalled it but still no go.

any more help would be appriciated

BooST 22:21 14 Apr 10

and some more info,

The warning sign that comes up says:
sorry, your movie cant be saved,find any missing files or remove the unusable items from your project and try again !

but doesnt tell you what the unusable items are

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…