Error code 0x8007007F

ianeon 21:20 07 Jul 04

Good evening, Can someone point me in the right direction to solve the following problem please. I run Office 2003 with Microsoft Clip Organiser(11.5510.5703) When I try to use Clip Organiser I get the following message "Clip Organiser cannot complete the operation. The specified procedure could not be found. error code 0x8007007F". - I have repaired Office, I have fed the error into Google and re-installed my MDAC and I have done a few other things, to no avail - Interestingly the error code isn't recognised by the Microsoft search engine - Can someone help please - Thank you - Ian

Diodorus Siculus 21:26 07 Jul 04

click here for a pretty comprehensive work through... if you have not yet seen it.

ianeon 21:28 07 Jul 04

Thank you - Yes I had seen it and carried out the procedures - but no joy!

Diodorus Siculus 21:32 07 Jul 04

Sorry about that... it might be worth trying them again :-(

Have you gone to and got any relevant updates?

safemode 21:42 07 Jul 04

rather than repairing office, uninstall office then reinstall it. (assuming it has previously worked)

Old Shep 21:50 07 Jul 04

Did you look at this click here

ianeon 22:56 07 Jul 04

Yes I did - thank you - I ran the MDAC checker and their some variations between my copy and what should be there - about ten items - I will try and work out what to do now - thank you for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…