error 7026 win xp pro

mammak 14:02 08 May 06

Control panel-performance-maintenance admin tools-event veiwer-event 7026, the computer keeps freezing ctrl>alt>del brings up nothing you have to hold the power button in to turn of havnt done anthing dramatic to it at all only deleted two admin account the one left is admin,
all up to date Avast AV - Zone alarm - spybot - adware 6 - spyware blaster, no blue screens or error messages loads back up quickly enough for its age some more specs 512 MB Ram, AMD Athlon(tm)Xp 2000+, 167 GHz.

SANTOS7 14:06 08 May 06

click here
one theory........

Doire_Bhoy 14:06 08 May 06

Does this help??? click here

Jaro 14:09 08 May 06

mammak 17:03 08 May 06

Thanks for the input everyone it is apprecited
have had a look at the knowlage database and cant seem to find a relation to the problem apart from the error code,
this is my nine year old daughters pc she plays a lot of web games namely cartoonnetwork and sonic the hedgehog videos and it seems to happen whiles she is on these games?
I have since installed a new mouse and created a second user account whiles doing so it came up with this error box
"Advanced INF Install % remove-NODR-Error%" on clicking ok it loaded fine then a notepad file "desktop" read E.shellclassinfo\localizeresourcename=@%systemroot%\system32\shel32.dll,-21787

not sure if this is related to the freezing but is certainly confusing me never had any mayjor problems with this pc in the four years I have had it so all is new to me.again thanks for the input mammak.

VoG II 17:06 08 May 06
  SANTOS7 17:12 08 May 06

click here
This may help,good luck......

mammak 18:12 08 May 06

Vogtm thanks that worked great found 9 of the files so them being deleted has cured that problem.

SANTOS7 thanks for the input.

Now getting back to the freezing as I said above have installed a new mouse and I have updated the graphics driver and it hasnt frozen yet but the weeyin has not been online yet so we will see happens in that department, again thank you all for your help. mammak

mammak 19:37 08 May 06

Spoke to soon its freezing again power switch is all that remidies it am afraid to say.

mammak 21:23 08 May 06

mammak 21:58 09 May 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…