Error 5001 Help!!!!

geoff47 17:53 09 May 09

Don't know if this needs to go here or in the Web design forum, but my problem is with NOF 8.
I was just putting the finishing touches on a new site when I found one particular page wouldn't open in site view,then no pages would load in preview. I had to close the program by ctrl alt deleteing, when the whole thing froze.

Then I tried repairing via Control panel install delete, that's when I got the error message.The program will not delete or repair.

I can view the site by entering the back door through 'users sites' in windows explorer, but when entering through the program I get the message about unstable files and that it is alright now but recent changes may need re-doing.

It also appears I have two versions of the same site showing in NOF, one has no site style settings. I have deleted all other sites.

Anybody have any clues ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…