Error 403 forbidden Internet Explorer

vbrick 21:22 07 Feb 05

Since installing Windows XP Pro and Office XP Pro,
all service packs and updates.I get the error 403 message plastered on Ebay pages and PC Advisor pages.Also some graphics are not shown in Ebay pages,no functions are affected, the sites work normaly just the error message printed in spaces on the pages.
I have the Windows firewall turned off, as I have sophos antivirus and Zone Alarm Pro installed.
I am a pensioner new to computing so would appreciate any helpin getting rid of the error.

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

stalion 22:22 07 Feb 05
  pc moron 23:10 07 Feb 05

Seems to me your firewall (or some other software)is blocking third-party sites.

This site uses to display the adverts- as such is third-party.
I don't see the adverts, my firewall blocks them.

You're seeing the "error" in the spaces where the adverts should be- I sometimes get the same "error" in the spaces where the adverts should be.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you want to see the adverts/info from the linked sites.

VoG II 23:13 07 Feb 05

Or get edexter click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…