error 403 forbidden

havent a clue 14:36 10 Sep 03

I got a leaflet in my mail and it had a web site click here and this is what happend when l tried to go there error 403: Forbidden!

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.

what is this

Jester2K II 14:41 10 Sep 03

Me too...

MAJ 14:55 10 Sep 03

"Some html pages are restricted so that only local ANL users may view them. You may experience the Error 403 Forbidden message, when:
Your computer's nodename reflects a domain other than anl.gov
Your computer's IP address resides in the anl.gov domain but it has not yet been registered to ANL Domain Name Service.
(We have also noticed that nodenames that begin with numbers (e.g., 123name.div.anl.gov) are not allowed access to restricted pages even when the nodename is properly registered.)" click here

MAJ 14:58 10 Sep 03

It's a restricted site. Although the one I posted is not the same, it explains why it's restricted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…