Error 1720

UncleBulgaria 23:10 31 Mar 05

I am trying to uninstall the above trialware but I get the following error code message:
Error 1720 There is a problem with this windows installer package. A script required for install to complete could not run. Contatc your support prsonnel or package vendor.

I have bought the program but cannot install also due to above message. Can anyone help.

Thanks

VoG II 23:12 31 Mar 05

Name of program please.

UncleBulgaria 23:12 31 Mar 05

Sorry. Forgot to mention the software is Diskeeper Trialware. Changed Posting title

VoG II 23:13 31 Mar 05

Name of program please.

VoG II 23:21 31 Mar 05
  UncleBulgaria 19:54 02 Apr 05

Thanks for your help

UncleBulgaria 21:26 05 Apr 05

I contacted the above dept and the guy was very helpful indeed. He sent me the following email

I got 'Error 1720' while trying to install Diskeeper on my Windows XP or Windows 2000 system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fix has been posted on Microsoft's site to help address this error.

Please visit click here

Read the information thoroughly and apply it to your system using the scripten.exe file. After you have completed the

installation of Windows Script 5.6, please reboot your machine and then try installing Diskeeper again.

Evrything works a treat now after doading the script. Well Done Executive Software

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…