erratic logitech laser mouse

23790954 22:48 12 Dec 06

A couple of months ago, I purchased a new Logitech MX610 cordless, laser mouse. I was hoping to use this in conjunction with my system which has a Gigabyte K8N-SLI motherboard, 3200+ processor and 1 gig of DDR. My PCI express graphics card is only a Radeon X300 SE. Since installing the new mouse it has been very erratic with the cursor, so I have been trying to rectify this fault by following all the advice on Logitech website. After a couple of months I have tried everything possible, including putting the small USB connector onto a USB extension, so that it is away from the main computer system. Still, after it has warmed up for a minute or two, the mouse cursor jumps everywhere on the VDU. Has anyone else experienced this with this mouse, and been able to rectify it. I do like the build of this mouse, so I would like to be able to use it. Thanks for any help given.

anskyber 22:51 12 Dec 06

Oddly the problem has been solved for many with Logitech mice by uninstalling the Logitech software and using the default Windows drivers for a mouse.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now