Erasing programs from a HP H 1910 Pockt Pc

HondaCTR 18:35 22 Sep 03

Can someone help me please!...I've just bought a HP h1910 and all was going well until I downloaded a freeware program. Its called Fervent Games and it is a tile game. I keep getting spam coming up on the screen from this programme and I now want it gone but when I plug the 1910 into my PC to delete the programme it says that I have to have permission as its a read only programme. How do I get rid of it?

SDJ 20:22 22 Sep 03

Can you not just add/remove programs without connecting it to your pc?

HondaCTR 20:44 22 Sep 03

Since posting I've done that and its deleted the programme but not the icon in programs. What would get rid of that?

Jabba10 10:43 23 Sep 03

First of all do a soft reset.

If this does not get rid of it, then go through the remove programs procedure again. Sometimes the PDA needs two uninstalls to fully get rid of a program.

Hope that helps

HondaCTR 22:44 23 Sep 03

I reset the PDA and tried the programme removal procedure again. It has removed the programme but the icon is still there. I'm baffled

Xzrox 03:33 24 Sep 03

Go to |Start| > |File Explorer| and then in the address 'bar' click on 'My Device'; now tap on the 'Windows' folder, and then in the 'Start Menu' folder in the Windows folder. Here it will list all icons in your 'Start' menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…