Epson XP-625 printer & envelopes

gdTurning 19:27 14 Mar 15

Does anybody know how to persuade an XP-625 printer to print envelopes? The on-screen manual explains how to put envelopes into the feeder tray but then goes very quiet on how to use them. I've been onto the Epson help service, but they clearly don't know either! Ideally I would like to do it via Word 2007 envelope printing facility, but this certainly doesn't work.

Newuser4165 10:47 15 Mar 15

I have an Epson SX425 which prints envelopes using Word 2007 perfectly.You may not have set up the envelope options in Word correctly:- Open Word, Select Mailings then Envelopes.Enter address(es) and select Options.Enter the envelope size, Envelope Orientation and position of the address and then select Print.

gdTurning 10:01 16 Mar 15

Thank you, Newuser4165. I have been doing this for years on my old Canon printer (RIP), but on this Epson it makes it try to print on a CD, and I can't get out of this mode without turning the printer off!

Newuser4165 16:41 16 Mar 15

I have an old Epson R300 with CD printing facility.Have you checked in Printer Preferences that you have selected "Plain Paper " or equivalent paper and not the CD media option as the default.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5