epson waste tank for sx115

conrail 08:35 02 Mar 10

just purchased an epson stylus sx115 all in one printer for wife, I have a waste tank on my epson, click here I would like to get one for the sx115, plus fiting instructions, can anybody point me in the right direction please? a search of these forums and the web have not helped, all help gratefully accepted

Mydel 09:08 02 Mar 10

Not juts in Epson products, it is important to have genuine and highly reliable ink cartridge refills. I've found some good ones in click here

I know some friends whose printers got busted because they bought low quality refills from some individuals who do not even know the concept of quality control.

conrail 10:43 02 Mar 10

thank you for your reply Mydel, I only ever use genuine inks and have an account with epson, this item is for a waste tank, this item stops the waste ink pads from filling up and the unit requiring a service.

Input Overload 10:56 02 Mar 10

I never use genuine ink (For Years) & print hundreds of sheets a month on my Canon.

conrail It's not difficult to construct a waste ink tank Blue Peter style for penny's. A bit of pipe from the motor shop & a box with a lid on from WH Smith, or look in the shed/garage.

conrail 11:06 02 Mar 10

thanks Input Overload, I agree with you but my problem is I need to ensure that I remove the correct end of the waste pipe on the printer, get the wrong end and the waste ink runs into the back of the printer

Sea Urchin 13:51 02 Mar 10

You've marked this as resolved - but if not then there is a site called wasteink

click here

If you click on Waste Ink Mods and then General Instructions it should give you some helpful advice. I don't think your new printer is specifically there as yet, but the other 2 or 3 models may suffice to help you.

conrail 17:28 06 Mar 10

thank you Sea Urchin, I have got one including the instructions, had to make sute I took the right end off the printer waste pipe,got it from a company called twenty_four_seven_shop

printerinks 16:07 12 May 10

Is this what you are looking for? click here

If you want the OEM is try
click here

uk24feb 12:51 13 May 10

There are few out there that could provide inks, mainly I get mine from eBay

click here

click here
click here

That was a quick scan from Google

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced