epson sx515w

peeko 19:28 06 Oct 11

Hello

I am having problems trying to scan documents wireless with my sx515w.. i have downloaded all extra drivers and still no luck. Still asking me to connect cable.

any ideas? would be most grateful

Ross

spuds 19:45 06 Oct 11

Remove evidence of the printer from the computer, then re-install and set-up the printer as per instructions provided.

It might pay to do a Google or Epson forum search, because you will find that some people have had similar problems.

sharpamat 08:16 07 Oct 11

It may be worthwhile trying Spuds advice, However it may be worth a try plugging in a cable and seeing what happens. Epson has excelent support and have this problem covered. Without more information rangeing from OS used ( There are problems with Vista ) Or it could be a simple matter as the correct setting have not been used in installing the software. Try Epson http://www.epson.co.uk/Store/Printers-and-All-in-Ones/Epson-Stylus-SX515W/Drivers-Support?target=article&extn=.html&articleId=3972

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…