Epson SX235W business card printing

Seasider81 17:29 08 Apr 13

My Epson SX235W prints fine on normal and glossy/photo paper, but when trying to print on a sheet of business cards, the sheet goes straight through without printing then the cards are printed on the next sheet of plain paper. I've tried with different makes of card but the same thing happens. Any ideas? Thanks

wiz-king 17:45 08 Apr 13

Are you using the manual feed tray and if so have you told the printer?

Peter 20:14 08 Apr 13

Seasider81,

You could try loading just the business card material, without any other paper in the printer. Then if the sheet goes straight through reload it and press the form feed button.

Alternately print on glossy photo card and trim the business cards to size.

Peter.

Seasider81 22:13 08 Apr 13

Thanks for the 2 replies to this problem. I don't think the SX235W has a manual feed tray, if it does there is nothing in the user guide for it, and I also cannot see a Form Feed button. I've therefore gone for the other option of printing on a sheet of A4 glossy, and will cut to size. Not an ideal solution but appears to be the only way round this. Thanks again wiz-king and Peter.

alanrwood 11:21 09 Apr 13

What program were you using to produce the business card template. It sounds as though there is an extra "page break" at the beginning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…