Epson Stylus Photo R300

geedad 15:08 07 Mar 06

Does anyone use Epson Print CD software to print directly to CDs and DVDs ?
I have created many files which are now redundant, but cannot delete them.
I know the extension is .ec3, and I have used 'search' to try to find them to no avail.
Epson help line is so far unable to help, which amazes me when this software is supplied with the CD printer.
geedad

leo49 15:40 07 Mar 06

You say you've created many files but if you can't find them then how do you know you've still got them?

Entering *.ec3 into the Windows search box will find them if they exist - on my PC it throws up hundreds.

If you've already uninstalled the Print CD software then you've probably already got rid of them if you didn't change the default storage location which is C\Program Files\EPSON Print CD.

geedad 21:32 07 Mar 06

leo49.
In answer to your question 'how do you know you've still got them'.
I load Epson Print CD,then click on 'File', then 'Open'. I can then see ALL THE FILES I CREATED!
From there, if I wanted, I can choose any file to use in the Epson Print CD to create another label for a CD. But these files I no longer want, since I hace created my printed CDs and DVDs, hence my question.
Prior to your response, I used .ec3 in 'Search', and not star,dot ec3. Even in 'hidden and system'this way did not produce the files.
However, following your advice, I used star,dot ec3, but still did not produce any files UNTIL I USED 'HIDDEN and SYSTEM' files!
Then I produced 'hundreds!'
Many thanks for your speedy reply, the problem is now solved - I should have thought of that solution myself, having used it many times in the old dos days!
You should work for Epson!!
geedad

€dstowe 06:35 08 Mar 06

Odd!

I use this software and must have created thousands of labels with it on several machines. If I click on File, Open, on any of them, all I get is the four original sample labels. Searching for *.ec3 produced, again, the four Epson samples, nothing else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…