Epson Stylus Photo 830

Bun 13:40 20 Jun 03

I am using the above printer in Windows ME on a Pentium III 533MHz with 256 Mb Ram. The printer works fine if I leave it to print and wait until it finishes. However if I try to use another piece of software or go on the net it stops printing. I can't find a way to start it printing again it just seems to hang there with 12% or whatever of the picture printed. I use Photoshop 6 but also have the same problem using Epsons own printing software called Photoquicker. Any ideas guys.

tarkus 13:51 20 Jun 03

i had the same problem, to cure it i plugged the usb cable into one of the usb ports on the back of the computer, instead of it being plugged in to my usb hub even though it was a self powered one. this seems to have cured the problem.

Bun 14:53 20 Jun 03

Cheers. My USB connection is already plugged straight into the computer but keep the ideas coming. I'll try anything once!!

woodchip 14:57 20 Jun 03

Open photo in another editor and see if it still happens I think you will find it is Photoshop using memory or your system resources are low

Bun 14:46 21 Jun 03

Thanks guys tried another piece of software Photo Editor just to print and it works ok must be Photoshop getting hiccups for some reason.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…