Epson Stylus Photo 810 Driver problem with XP Home

Giggle n' Bits 01:15 29 May 04

Help please, Installed my Epson Driver Disk and it installed the drivers for Spain or Portugal by error insted of putting on the English driver. I maybe didn't choose the incorrect country but it go on someway.

So if I reinstall the wrong driver then put on the correct English UK Driver from the CD (Multilanguage) even though after removing the Spanish or Portugal driver the damn thing puts it back as a spanish or portugal driver.

Tried removing, then reboot and reinstall, system restore-dissable.

Is there away to stop XP Home from loading the incorrect driver and getting the UK driver to stay put please anyone.

Mango Grummit 07:04 29 May 04

There was just this problem with a Canon scanner and WinMe a while ago but it was something that Canon were aware of and had a solution for.

Suggest you fill in this form
click here and see what response you get from Epson.

Regards, M

Giggle n' Bits 23:21 29 May 04

I have filled in the online form for Epson but I don't expect a reply till end of next week and the printer is over 1 year old.

I have tried all ways possible to install the English driver & even tried disable of XP Sys retore and still it changes back on reboot to spanish driver and epson status 3 monitor and its tools.

My only thought is to format but there must be a way to shift out the incorrect driver and software anyone.

I am also having unlucky time installing a Fuji Finepix on me Me machine, mainly USB Mass storage device driver is asking for driver and keeps looking in the drive path of old AOL v9 install for it. Mad.

Seems USB and drivers are not my thing.

Happy Bank holiday all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…