Epson Stylus Office BX525WD

Thereferee21 08 Jan 12

I cannot get the above all in one to work wirelessly after setting it up on my laptop it says it is a network printer but nothing happens. Any ideas please

northumbria61 08 Jan 12

Open Network and Sharing Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Network and Sharing Center. Click the arrow button next to Printer sharing to expand the section, click Turn on printer sharing, and then click Apply. Your printer is now shared on the network. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Thereferee21 08 Jan 12

Hi,

I got as far as the net and sharing centre but did not see printer sharing or an arrow to expand the section.

Where did i go wrong?

Cheers

Ian

Woolwell 08 Jan 12

Is the printer set up with your wireless network and the wireless light on on the printer?

How did you set it up? It is important to follow the instructions exactly. Did you follow the network guide? Epson support

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message