Epson Stylus Color 760 stopped working

MANDYJIM 15:27 17 Jul 05

My epson styulus color printer which is installed on an intel system via the standard long thin fitting cable to LPT1 port and is shared by an amd ststem both pc's using xp professional. Stopped working showing a warning NO PAPER, infact plenty of paper available, there were no red alarm lights visable, all connections secure and nothing showing a problem in device manager. I decided to uninstall drivers/utilities using epson's own removal programme and then re-install. Near the end a warning came up to say there was a connection problem and it was unable to complete installation. Out of curiousity I connected the printer upto the amd system using same cables and installed same drivers and printer works perfectly, I have even shared it back with the intel. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to get me back to the original set up? Thank you

jack 20:11 17 Jul 05

Re install driver in the Intel system.
Then do test prints via the utilty- report what happens

goffer23 23:11 17 Jul 05

Do you have the latest Epson drivers for XP?click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…