Epson Stylus C84 printer

greybeard 11:01 09 Mar 04

Can anyone that uses an Epson Stylus C84 printer tell me what the maximum length print is possible via the "custom" settings, i.e. is there a "banner" setting ?

conrail 10:36 18 May 04

no idea sorry but have just purchased same model and this way I can keep an eye on your replies, also have installed epson photoquicker but get "not enough memory" message although running xp pro with 130 gb hd with 108 gb free and 512 RAM any ideas on that greybeard or anybody answer both queries

conrail 10:42 18 May 04

just found this page, may help you greybeard, it an epson forum page, haven't looked at it fully yet

SANTOS7 10:43 18 May 04

click here click on the info sheet link all specs listed here

conrail 10:49 18 May 04

sorry did not put the page down:

click here

greybeard 19:09 18 May 04

but the info was a bit late in appearing - I bought an epson 1290 about a month ago which does the job.

Totally-braindead 19:51 18 May 04

More than 2 months to get a reply. Is this some sort of record?

conrail 10:03 19 May 04

sorry I took so long to reply, I had just purchased my C84 after my hp developed a fault and could not get repaired, there was a crack in the ink cartridge retaining clip, found this page if it's any help to you in the future, click here#
click on technical support, e-Talk
its easy, there will be somebody to talk you through any problems that may arise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…