Epson Stylus 810 problems

The Sheep 16:55 30 Mar 03

I've just replaced the colour cartridge on my printer and now it wont print colour. I took the seal of the cartridge and it is sitting in correctly, howvere it wont print colour. The ink level monitor feature providied with the printer shows the color ink level going down but no color is being printed. Any ideas would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks

JIM 17:44 30 Mar 03

Sounds like Nozzle blockages in colour head and the ink level monitor shows the color ink level going down due to you possible using the cleaning program.There is no nozzle cleaning facility for individual colours or just for black, so a blockage or a normal clean on the black cartridge, can use up a lot of expensive colour ink when running the nozzle cleaning utility.

Suggest trying a cleaning fluid cartridge on the colour head but if that fails you may try soaking the head in meths/spirit after removing the colour head.(if you feel confident with a dismantle)

woodchip 17:48 30 Mar 03

have you removed the strip from the top to let air get into the cartridge

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…