epson stylus 750/all lights flashing

algo mas 17:12 18 Apr 08

I recently used my printer. After it finished printing the three red lights started flashing paper,black and colour ink and the green on/off button.
I have tried switching off.Using new paper and pressing the paper feed button and the colour button. The printer switches on but pressing otherbuttons [apart from on/off button]. the red lights keep flashing.
Help please.
Regards.

woodchip 17:19 18 Apr 08

If you have had this printer for sometime it may be the service states lights. i.e it needs servicing and counters resetting

Eric10 18:04 18 Apr 08

As woodchip says this is probably indicating that Epson dictates that it is time for a service. However, in my experience, a service by Epson usually costs the same as a new printer. Epson printers have a counter that clicks in when Epson judges that the waste ink pad will be full and needs cleaning. This doesn't mean that the pad actually is full but that you have printed enough pages to trip the counter and Epson are protecting you from yourself. click here for a utility that can reset this counter but bear in mind that if the pad does need cleaning and you ignore it then you may start getting dirty prints.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5