Epson Stylus 600 only prints double line spacing

whitehall 21:25 11 Jun 04

My Epson Stylus Colour 600 has suddenly started printing everything in double line spacing - even the test print page from the properties printer page.
All looks single line on screen and is set to such, but still prints double.
I have removed printer software and edited the registry to clear all references to my printer, then re-installed drivers, to no avail.
Any help please
Sharon

woodchip 21:43 11 Jun 04

Best bet is uninstall from add remove programs and also go to start\settings\printers right click your printer and delete it then reinstall from cd

whitehall 21:55 11 Jun 04

Thanks "Woodchip", I should have said in my original posting, but I have tried uninstalling from Add/Remove programs, when this didn't work, I also tried right clicking the printer icon within the printers group and deleting from there, still to no avail.
Sharon

Eric10 22:04 11 Jun 04

Taken from a webpage found with Google:

Epson Stylus 600 faults can sometimes be cleared with a factory reset not documented in the manual. Turn the printer off. Hold down the load/eject and cleaning buttons while turning the printer on, then release them both, then press load/eject again.

Also from this page click here (Epson printers are in the bottom half of the page)

Erroneous Error Reset / Maintenance Reset

Power off,
Cycle power switch on then off 5 times

whitehall 12:29 12 Jun 04

Thanks to Eric10 & Woodchip, all is now fine with Epson 600 printer.
Thank you
Sharon

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…