Epson software

asterias 12:03 24 Dec 07

My PC O/S is Windows XP Prof' SP2.I recently downloaded from the Epson UK website their photo editing software "Creativity Suite" which includes a number of programmes such as "File Manager","Scan Assistant","Copy Utility" and "Easyphoto Print".Only Scan Assistant has appeared as an icon on the Desktop.The others can only be found by going into My Computer/Local Disk(C)/Program Files/Epson/Creativity Suite/Easyphoto Print.One is then faced with 4 options-Config/Help/PIFTL Settings or Readme.Clicking Open on any of these options simply lists a set of files.I can't actually manage to open and use the photo program at all.
Any advice on how to make this software work would be appreciated.
Thks in anticipation and happy xmas.

Gongoozler 12:41 24 Dec 07

What happens if you go via Start - All Programs - Epson Creativity Suite?

Pamy 12:51 24 Dec 07

I would click on the Readme first and see what it has to say

Gongoozler 14:43 24 Dec 07

If I do Start/All Programs/Creativity Suite all that comes up is Attach to Email,Scan Assistant & Image Clip Palette.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi asterias. It's best if you reply via the "Add a new response to 'Epson software'" box at the bottom of the page, then all forum members can join in.

My version of Epson Creativity Suite may be older than yours but I only have "Attach to email", "Copy Utility" "File Manager","Scan Assistant" and Image Clip Palette. I have found "Easyphoto Print" on the Epson website as a stand-alone program, but that was for an all-in-one printer-scanner, so I wonder if the installer only installs some utilities depending on what equipment is connected.
I must say, however, that of the software packaged with my scanner I only use Epson Scan, Epson Print CD and ABBYY FineRader, the rest I find not worth the bother.

Woolwell 15:38 24 Dec 07

It doesn't sound to me as if the Easyphoto print has installed correctly. When I open the Start/All Programs/Creativity Suite I get EasyPhoto Print listed as well. Under the program files for Easyphoto print I get 4 folders named as asterias describes but I also get a lot of other files in the main folder including the execution file. I suggest that you try and reinstall it.

asterias 17:54 24 Dec 07

OK thks,I'll try a reinstall again.I have tried it once and when the response remove existing files comes up, if I click yes I get a window saying "Installshield window launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close".I can't get any further forward than that.It just keeps repeating itself.

Technotiger 18:00 24 Dec 07

Run click here first, then try again.

asterias 18:31 24 Dec 07

Thks vm Technotiger.I'll give it a try.Happy Xmas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5