EPSON SCANNER

s-256399 13:40 07 Apr 03

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THE EPSON PERFECTION SCANNER 1660 IS ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN ONE DOCUMENT OR PHOTOGRAPH IN ONE SCAN AND RECOGNISE EACH PHOTOGRAGH AS A SEPERATE FILE AND SAVE THEM AS SEPERATE FILES SO MAKING SCANNING LOTS OF PHOTOGRAPHS MUCH QUICKER. ALSO ANY OTHER GOOD OR BAD INFORMATION ON THIS SCANNER WOULD BE APPRECIATED,

Patr100 14:58 07 Apr 03

It better to keep to one thread only on the same subject.You've had several threads on this issue. Better to refresh an old thread with a relevant title rather than start a new one.

Patr100 15:00 07 Apr 03
  s-256399 16:05 07 Apr 03

how do i do that?

Patr100 16:31 07 Apr 03

Click on the link I gave above. Just type there as a new posting - anything as you have just done in this thread.

That's a refresh. Brings it back to the top of the list where someone else may see it who can help.Avoids needless repetition.Keeps all replies in one place for reference.

woodchip 19:35 07 Apr 03

It's not possible with normal scanner software. And never heard of it being done

woodchip 19:37 07 Apr 03

PS you could scan several photos at once then cut and paste to a different photo editing program and save as separate photos

s-256399 00:05 08 Apr 03

Scan multiple photos at once with the multi-photo feature, simply place your originals on the scanner, press the scan button and your images will be detected and scanned, with crooked photos identified, cropped and transferred to your computer as individual files. Further more you can enhance your photos still further with Canons QARE technology (Quality Automatic Retouching and Enhancement) which detects and corrects dust and minor imperfections on your scans for superb final results every time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…