Epson R2400

gill 22:24 23 Mar 08

Hi all, I have just purchased an Epson R2400 Printer and find it's fantastic for printing photographs but for some reason I can't get it to print envelopes from Microsoft Word. I get a message box headed, "Paper Source Setting Not Selected" Where am I going wrong? Any help would be most welcome. Gill

MAT ALAN 22:31 23 Mar 08

click here

this may help...

gill 22:44 23 Mar 08

Thanks Mat but I am already familiar with the Microsoft interface as I used it with my previous printer. I get right to the stage where it says "PRINT" and then I get the error message.
But thanks for your input. Gill

MAT ALAN 22:56 23 Mar 08

click here

one of the 3 options you can have are shown in link its for 2200 but should be the same...

woodchip 23:00 23 Mar 08

printer settings. from start\settings\printers right click the printer then properties. set paper size. change it back after you have done

gill 10:56 24 Mar 08

Hi Mat and woodchip,
Thanks for your efforts but I am still not able to print envelopes.On all my previous Epson printers I just went into M/S word and selected the Envelope size from the drop down menu and pressed print and it printed.That is just not happening with this printer.There is nothing in the R2400 manual appertaining to printing Envelopes.Help Gill

MAT ALAN 11:46 24 Mar 08

click here

the last words of this thread are of course "the final solution"

gill 12:30 24 Mar 08

Many Thanks for all your help.Maybe the answer is to contact Epson Support. Gill

MAT ALAN 20:32 24 Mar 08

click here

possible workaround here...

gill 21:44 24 Mar 08

Hi Mat, I just read the artical you sent me but I don't understand what "MS Word for OSX" means.Can you please enlighten me? Thanks Gill

MAT ALAN 21:55 24 Mar 08

Hey Gill,

It may apply,not sure, The OS X is a referal to the Mac system, its the workaround i was pointing to which might apply....

if that fails then i am at a loss, have done some more searching but keep drawing blanks....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac