Epson PX720WD photo tray problem

redeyenewby 17:02 PM 22 Apr 13

I am trying to pring 4 x 6 photographs but my printer tells me to insert the cassette tray. The tray is already inserted but I can't get it to print. It prints A4 photos with no problem. Any ideas, please? I bought the printer in November 1-11 and it was working satisfactorily last time I printer 4 x 6. Help!

northumbria61 19:53 PM 22 Apr 13

Have you got the correct size of paper selected in Printer Properties? Take a look there and check.

redeyenewby 07:40 AM 23 Apr 13

Northumbria61, Yes, I have and everything I can think of has been checked and double checked. Viz - print setup, tray settings, paper type, tray position - I can't think of anything that is not correct - but the screen says "Insert the cassette and press (the diamomd). Is it software? Thanks for trying.

redeyenewby 08:44 AM 23 Apr 13

I'm coming to the conclusion that maybe the software has become corrupted. I think uninstalling and reinstalling might be an answer. How easy is it to uninstall Epson PX720WD all in one printer? Thank you, all.

northumbria61 13:02 PM 23 Apr 13

Why not have a live chat with Epson Support online advisor to see if they can resolve this issue before doing anything else? Here is the link - the live chat button is on the left of page.

enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…