Epson PX720WD photo tray problem

redeyenewby 17:02 PM 22 Apr 13

I am trying to pring 4 x 6 photographs but my printer tells me to insert the cassette tray. The tray is already inserted but I can't get it to print. It prints A4 photos with no problem. Any ideas, please? I bought the printer in November 1-11 and it was working satisfactorily last time I printer 4 x 6. Help!

northumbria61 19:53 PM 22 Apr 13

Have you got the correct size of paper selected in Printer Properties? Take a look there and check.

redeyenewby 07:40 AM 23 Apr 13

Northumbria61, Yes, I have and everything I can think of has been checked and double checked. Viz - print setup, tray settings, paper type, tray position - I can't think of anything that is not correct - but the screen says "Insert the cassette and press (the diamomd). Is it software? Thanks for trying.

redeyenewby 08:44 AM 23 Apr 13

I'm coming to the conclusion that maybe the software has become corrupted. I think uninstalling and reinstalling might be an answer. How easy is it to uninstall Epson PX720WD all in one printer? Thank you, all.

northumbria61 13:02 PM 23 Apr 13

Why not have a live chat with Epson Support online advisor to see if they can resolve this issue before doing anything else? Here is the link - the live chat button is on the left of page.

enter link description here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 3D food printer prints chocolate, cookie dough or pizza

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone