Epson prob?

podlod 11:48 04 May 07

Hi again, every time I try to download a new game, a message comes up and says you are having trouble opening your Epson copier, or something along them lines. I then have to completly remove my Epson stylus CX6600 Printer/ Copier from my PC before I then can start downloading the CD game, and when completed I can then re-instal without a prob. It is quite confusing, does anyone know the prob? Thanks again.

MAJ 11:56 04 May 07

Does the problem occur if you remove the printer's connection from the USB port, before you download the game?

podlod 12:49 04 May 07

Hi Maj, yes it does, I have to completly uninstal the Epson before I can download?

MAJ 13:02 04 May 07

Does this happen with all downloads from all sites, or is it only a specific type of download from this particualr site?

TOPCAT® 13:42 04 May 07

I suggest you do a search in the Setupapi.log files to see if the printer installation process shows any problems or conflicts. TC.

podlod 13:49 05 May 07

Hi Maj, no it does it with any game I want to download, but only with games? Topcat I went to your link and it costs 109E which is a bit to much when you have a budget, but maybe it`s free in UK as I have french links which can be a bit of a pain sometimes!!! Thanks for any help coming.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…