epson printers

helpingf 12:41 17 Nov 06

can anyone help i have epson printer photo stylus R300,i cant get colours like the photo i have on computer when print out its darker ?

Stuartli 12:47 17 Nov 06

Try experimenting with your photo editing program on the level of additional brightness required to produce the required prints (it won't affect your monitor's configuration).

daba 23:05 17 Nov 06

i think there may be settings in the Printer->Properties somewhere (advanced properties?) to adjust the density of the print, there is in the rx620 drivers.

also - i had similar problem when printing to Fuji photo paper with epson "compatable" inks.

i only use epson paper and inks now

Stuartli 00:08 18 Nov 06

There are, indeed, colour management settings in the Epson Printer Preferences including Vivid and standard.

However, there are also colour management settings for monitors and it's a question of finding the one that provides the most accurate for your requirements.

helpingf 10:41 18 Nov 06

can anyone help D88 durabrite epson i cant get the colours right keeps getting to bright ?

Woolwell 11:26 18 Nov 06

You can open the Epson D88 printing preferences and click on advanced and adjust the brightness. However I have never needed to do this on my D88. I am intrigued that you have asked questions about the R300 and D88 about colour printing. Following on from Stuartli I wonder if your monitor is calibrated correctly and what you are seeing on screen is true.

mbone 12:16 18 Nov 06

save image you want to print, open epson photoquicker 3.5 which comes with the printer & print image & print image through this program the colour should be perfect

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now