epson printer update remover

nutty norm 20:26 PM 14 Sep 11

Thanks to honda man for answering my Query the printer is a P50 and i have had it about 15 months, since having problems with the printer i went which wasnt the thing to do go and get an updated driver from epson since then it will not accept compatible catridges, Im wondering if will be worth trying again with compats although i dont hold much hope, am i wasting my money going down that avenue, Nutty Nom

chub_tor 21:12 PM 14 Sep 11

When you first bought your printer it should have had an Epson driver included and that is presumably one that allowed you to use compatible cartridges. I would go to control panel, printers and uninstall the existing printer driver (you might also find it under Add'Remove Programmes) which ever method you use run CCleaner afterwards to get rid of any unwanted files and registry entries. Then re-install your old printer driver OR as a second thought go to Device Manager and find the entry for the printer go to Properties and see if you can Roll Back the driver to the one you had previously installed.

nutty norm 08:56 AM 15 Sep 11

Thanks to chub-tor for that reply i will try that, since then i have bought a new printer not an epson so will keep the epson as a standby and grit my teeth again to get it to work and my patience is a bit stronger , thanks to all concerned, Nutty Norm

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to choose a photographer

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone