epson printer stopping half way through

Robespiere 22:26 28 Nov 03

I recently bought an epson 915 printer and i am having trouble with it completing a sheet of A4. on occasions it will stop processing and cease printing then the only thing i can do is switch the machine off thereby wasting ink and paper.I have been in touch with epson and they suggested putting the via tech filter patch on, which i did but i am still having the odd throw up.any answers would be appreciated.

Giggle n' Bits 22:52 28 Nov 03

I would go to click here look for the downloads and select your O's and reinstall. But uninstall the older drivers first.

Then I would if the above no use and use the online wizard to diagnose fault. Have you had any sucessfull print outs with it it, have you removed the saftey plastic thing inside near the carts head and are the carts installed correctly.

Robespiere 22:59 28 Nov 03

flite i have done all the above before but i still get the odd throwback

Robespiere 23:03 28 Nov 03

I do get good print outs most of the time but i do not seem to be able the cure the odd problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…