Epson Printer Monitor query - further query

geedad 19:43 15 Sep 08

I have an Epson R300 Stylus PHOTO printer.
Although I have installed new cartridges, the monitor shows that some of the six carts are very low.
I use a reliable compatible cartridge called JetTec, and have done so for a long time.
The Epson normally shows a red blinking light, which indicates a low quantity of ink left, but will show me that I can still print X number of pages before the necessity of replacement.However, it's now asking me to replace srtaight away.
Forum member "crosstrainer" has suggested deleting the Epson Status Monitor, which I have tried to do, but it still shows on the actual printer display, and I cannot print anything.
Can someone follow this up, and advise me how to remove the Status software successfully..
( I did uninstall the printer's software, and when re-installing it, had the option NOT to install the Status program, which I didn't, but as I stated, it did not show on my PC's screen, but it DID show on my printer, and refused to print!!)
geedad

Technotiger 19:47 15 Sep 08

I would re-install the Status Monitor from the Epson Site. I think you may find that by doing so, all will be correct again. I have always used Epson, and nothing but Epson, and have done similarly in the past.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now