Epson Printer - irritation.

GORAL 16:33 26 Oct 04

Hi Chaps

I use an Epson CX6400 all-in-one. I cannot be alone(?) in using 'compatible' cartridges, but find it a bit annoying that whenever I print a warning screen appears telling me that the ink cartridges are not Epson originals (as if I didn't know!), and asking if I still want to proceed. Clicking 'Yes' results in a print.

Any ideas how to get rid of this please. Advice so far has failed.

joseph K 18:51 26 Oct 04

click here refurbish cartridges before reselling them as 'clones'. Should you buy one from here then I think you may have less of a problem. There are of course other companies that refurb cartridges in this way.

Whatever, I'm sure this would be better than using a copy-compatable.

GORAL 19:46 26 Oct 04

joseph K -- Thanks for your helpful advice. I have ordered a 'set' of cartridges from Phoenix who advise that only on the first occasion I choose to print with their brand of cartridge will I get the warning message and thereafter I will not.

I hope they are right! I am not really convinced (yet) - but their prices are identical with those of my current supplier, so here's hoping.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…