Epson printer

Daiol 13:13 25 Sep 08

Hello,Just bought a epson R285 Printer working well,But found out by using the genuine epson paper the quality is good all colours are perfect,Then by using a non genuine every day photo paper not so good 'Glossy paper'.So i'm looking for a good site where i could pick up some epson paper any help please.thanks once again.daiol.

Technotiger 13:18 25 Sep 08
  Technotiger 13:19 25 Sep 08

Ooops - misspelt that link ... click here

Daiol 14:46 25 Sep 08

Thankyou.

Kevscar1 15:09 25 Sep 08

I've had Epson printers for over 10 years and get fantastic results without using there papers.
As long as you get a good weight paper and not a flimsy 60gsm you will get good results.

jakimo 17:01 25 Sep 08

Fujifilm Premium inkjet & Ilford Galerie Professional inkjet Range produce better than average results (no colour cast and true vibrant colours). jessops stock Ilford,these results are based on genuine Epson ink

Tony W. 17:29 25 Sep 08

I also have just purchased an Epson R285 Printer. In the past with previous Epson Printers I have only ever used Kodak Paper.Beacause my new printer came with a free sample of Epsons own paper I used it and have to agree with Daiol.The results are superb.

Thanks to Mr Technotiger and his link to Choice Stationery I will now be stocking up with an adequate supply of Epson Paper for the future-and at a reasonable price.Many Thanks.Tony.W.

Daiol 17:52 25 Sep 08

Thankyou all for the very good info,Just for your thoughts Argos has a special offer going now 3 for 2 on epson photo paper seen it earlier on in the new catalogue.By the way 'jakimo' a pal of mine just gave ma a sheet of Fujifilm photo paper 80gsm, and it worked out okay maybe 'Tony W' would be interested in that.Thanks all.daiol

Technotiger 17:56 25 Sep 08

Happy to pass on the info to all - I have always used Epson printers, currently I have the Epson Photo R360, a Grrreat printer.

Daiol 11:38 26 Sep 08

Thanks all got it sorted now,TA,

ns1889 12:10 26 Sep 08

I have this printer and think forthe £50 i paid its great. I installed one of the CIS systems as I do a lot of printing and it saves a fortune.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017