Epson Print CD Software

tonyjon 16:51 10 Jun 06

Help... Epson Print CD downloads seem to completely disappeard, onyone got an image - please email me

Diversion 16:59 10 Jun 06

click here This is to download any drivers, I assume that's what you are wanting.

tonyjon 17:59 10 Jun 06

Drivers are always available, this software came on a CD with an Epason Photo R200 printer, CD damaged, the Print CD was at one time downloadable from several Epson worldwide sites, it seems to have completely disappeared now, Support will not even offer a CD to purchase!

woodchip 18:24 10 Jun 06

That's on account of the software is third party and should not be copied. It's not propriety Epson Software. It's obtained by Epson just as PCA does with software on the PCA Cover mount CD. It should not be copied.

tonyjon 18:33 10 Jun 06

The CD Label clearly states that it is EPSON Software, not a pretty interface but it worked to a fairly basic level - the downloads WERE available from Official Epson sites too, but a very long search does not show it anymore.

woodchip 18:35 10 Jun 06

What did the software do? and what other name was on it when it started up?

1832bchs 20:32 10 Jun 06

It can be downloaded from click here

It's the last item on the page.

1832bchs 20:34 10 Jun 06

Forgot to say that it is listed TWICE, but first is Russian version, the last one is the English version.

tonyjon 22:36 10 Jun 06

I knew it was there somewhere, many thanks

By the way woodchip, the license agreement on installation is to "The Seiko-Epson Corporation", not a third party.

woodchip 22:44 10 Jun 06

Yes but what I mean is Epson do not write Software. It will be licensed to them. That makes it third party. Like Scanning and Photo Editing software are from other venders, light versions

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…