epson print cd

picklsey 13:50 27 Apr 06

hi i have just reinstalled my epson r200 printer all is fine except i can,t find the drivers or programe that will let me print to cd/dvd searched the epson site dowloaded all i could see but no luck any kind hearted soul point me in the right direction please.

xp pro

Smiler 14:27 27 Apr 06

It's on your installation cd

picklsey 14:31 27 Apr 06

can,t find the cd had to download everything from the epson site.thanks

pj123 14:36 27 Apr 06

Not sure I understand what you are saying.

If you installed the printer using the CD that came with it you should have an icon on your desktop "Epson Print CD".

If not have a look in C:\program files\Epson and find the folder Epson Print CD and double click on epsoncd.exe.

If that doesn't work I would suggest you uninstall the printer and all software and reinstall again. Do not plug the printer in until asked to do so.

Stuartli 14:39 27 Apr 06

You can download it from the Epson website.

Smiler 14:44 27 Apr 06

link please

picklsey 14:48 27 Apr 06

pj123 ....don,t have the cd i downloaded the drivers from the epson site thanks anyway

Stuartli.... been looking on the epson site for it all morning and for the life of me i can,t see that file .thanks

pj123 14:48 27 Apr 06

Arghh. Too slow again.

Just contacted Epson and they say that due to "licencing rules" they cannot offer Print CD for download on the website. You have to contact them and prove you have/had the original CD and they will send you another at a cost of £10.

pj123 14:51 27 Apr 06

picklsey, don't understand if you have the printer why you don't have the install CD???

picklsey 14:52 27 Apr 06

thanks for the info well i suppose i,ll have to go hunting for the cd again.

thanks all for your imput thanks.

picklsey 14:54 27 Apr 06

moved house in october and still have boxes to unpack and i dread to think it might be in the shed it,s dangerous to go in there.lol.i,ll come across it somewhere.thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…