Epson Photo Stylus 700 Printer

scouser 11:51 16 Feb 07

I have an Epson Photo 700 printer and recently the black cartridge will not print. (The Colour one is OK). I have used the cleaning facility many times and changed the black cartridge but nothing helps. Does anyone know of a solution? I know that the heads on in the machine and not the cartridge and once read that once this happens the printer is kaput.Any solutions?
Many thanks.

Totally-braindead 12:02 16 Feb 07

You could try this click here it might work, the cleaning cycle on it is much more powerful that the standard Epson one and as such it uses more ink. But it might clear it.
I found one Epson that was supported it did not work on and another it did work on and helped.
Theres no harm in trying it.
If it doesn't work then personally I would just get a new printer. Some people could perhaps provide you with info on dismantling and repairing but I tried it a few years ago and gave up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…