Epson Photo RX520

Valli1 02:27 23 Sep 06

:-(
Hi
I have the above printer which I bought to replace my CX3200. Only afterwards did I realise it was mainly for printing photos. Anyway will do me for now. However, although it will photocopy with no problems it will not print from the PC. Nothing. Not a jot. Not even text. Just blank pages.It is supposed to according to the info. Any ideas.

I have checked it is set as my default printer and it is. Should I delete and reinstall from scratch or try something else. I hate the thing. I got it online from PC World (I know I know) in February this year so it is theoretically still under warrantly but cannot find my c.c. statement showing transaction.Will they have it still? Any help appreciated.
Valli

Sapins 09:14 23 Sep 06

Go to printer properties, via start/control panel/printers and faxes/right click your printer and check to see if "use printer online" is in the list, if it is click on it and then exit.

Sapins 09:26 23 Sep 06

You could also try Epson's site and use the interactive troubleshooting tool.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…