Epson Photo R360 print problems

Manfatha 18:00 PM 18 Jul 12

This printer used to work perfectly, however it now only prints a Windows logo top left & bottom right on a sheet of A4 when I try to print a test page. I've downloaded new drivers, replaced all the cartridges,cleaned & realigned the heads,etc. Still getting no Text though.

northumbria61 08:05 AM 19 Jul 12

You could try a Printer self test enter link description here

Manfatha 10:47 AM 19 Jul 12

Thanks, but the R360 is not listed on that page.

Manfatha 10:48 AM 19 Jul 12

OOps, yes it is, sorry!

Manfatha 19:50 PM 23 Jul 12

Have tried the following:Uninstalling & reinstalling the printer. Deleting all associated files,then reinstalling them. Following the manufacturer's instructions on the software extraction.

Now about to reach for my hammer! NOTHING seems to want to work. Even tried reconfiguring from a Command Prompt test, tried different Ports,(USB mostly) and LPT 1.Can't even get a TestPage to print,either from Command Prompt or a Doc.

HELP!

Thanks!

Manfatha 10:47 AM 27 Jul 12

Ok, now I can get the printer to print in colour,but even after replacing the Black cartridge with a new Epson one (not an equivalent) it still won't print black text from Word,Excel,Notepad,etc.However, if I change the Default colour which is black, to say Blue,Red, Green,whatever, the printer will print a Word document.Any suggestions,people?!

Thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites