Epson Photo R300

eckiethump 00:17 02 Dec 05

I'm on my second Epson Photo R300 in 5 days, every time I try to print on to a disc it keeps telling me that the tray is not located properly. I line the tray up with the marks and do as the instructions say and still no joy. Epson has sent me a new tray once but this had not effect can anyone Help please.

Zaphod 3 03:17 02 Dec 05

If one of the buttons lights up press it. We use an 800 here and thats what we have to do

Sharpamatt 06:22 02 Dec 05

check the clearance between the back of the printer and whatever is behind it, the clearance must be enought to allow the tray to go out of the back then return

Newuser4165 08:41 02 Dec 05

Set up the printer and allow it to print a normal document - this procedure activates the cleaning routine.
Now lower the cd tray and insert the cd carrier taking care to align the 2 arrows.
See if that helps.
As you may guess I have experienced the same problem and this is how I fix it.

eckiethump 11:09 02 Dec 05

thanks to everyone who help, it was a clearance problem at the back of the printer its a shame when I called epson that there expert didn't ask about the clearance, I over looked it in the instructions.

Thanks again everyone (Sharpamatt)

Sharpamatt 14:02 02 Dec 05

No problem dont forget to tick resolved as it can help others

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…