epson photo printerRX500

byzantium 17:34 15 Nov 07

Hi,
Any help out there? I have an Epson RX500 and want to print small labels (10mm x 4mm), but I cannot find any way to do this. Surely it should be capable of this task? Am I not reading in the right place or do I need new software or just a new printer?!
Suggestions welcome
Chris

Totally-braindead 17:46 15 Nov 07

I presume the labels are on an A4 sheet?

If so you just create a template or you might even be able to download a template and use that.

If its on a roll then I would think any printer would struggle with that and you wouldn't be able to do it.

MAJ 17:57 15 Nov 07

If, as Totally-braindead says, they are on an A4 sheet, then you should be able to print them from your word processor. If you have MS Word, then go to Tools > Letters and Mailings > Envelopes and Labels.

byzantium 18:00 15 Nov 07

Thanks
Now to sound thick! Where could I download a template? (yes they are on A4 sheet) or how do you create one?

Totally-braindead 18:04 15 Nov 07

Assumming you have Word you might find them here click here if the label you have are branded then the maker of the paper, if you can find the website might have the template as a download.

MAJ 19:53 15 Nov 07

You could also try the Avery Wizard (if you have MS Word) or do it online with the Avery Design and Print option. click here

MAJ 19:59 15 Nov 07

.......with the Avery Design and Print option, you don't need any other software installed, it will print straight to your printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…