Epson Photo 925 printer

Old Shep 17:18 03 Apr 04

I have an EpsonPhoto 925 printer. Have 'lost' the instruction manual. When you put a memory card in the slot how do you 'read' it to see the pic's on it.

SANTOS7 17:39 03 Apr 04

Three Steps To Photo Printing Freedom
The EPSON Stylus Photo 925 offers the ultimate, direct photo printing experience with minimum fuss. All it takes is just three steps: insert memory card, select image quality and quantity, press print button and collect finished photo - as simple as 1, 2 and 3! It even comes with convenient, built-in memory card slots for Smart Media, Memory Stick and Compact Flash/MicroDrive cards so you don't need any additional adapter*.
For more control, you can even preview photos in memory card with optional preview monitor, and select what you want to print from the easy-to-navigate LCD screen menus. The EPSON Stylus Photo 925 can also print twice as fast as its predecessor in direct printing mode, and at twice the resolution.

Cutting Edge Prints
The EPSON Stylus Photo 925 puts you in complete control of your digital image output, allowing effortless edge-to-edge photo lab style prints.
Using roll paper, the EPSON Stylus Photo 925 delivers true BorderFree, photo lab prints using an automatic roll paper cutter to trim your photos to size. This gives you real output flexibility - you can print multiple shots with ease. And if you prefer printing on cut sheet paper, the EPSON Stylus Photo 925 is also fuss-free with no messy perforation or trimming!hope this is what you need [email protected]

ened 17:40 03 Apr 04

There is an optional monitor you can buy which allows you to do this.

I have never tried it (always printing from the computer) but I believe you can get an index in the small screen.

I have a question for you:

Do you find you have to clean the print heads more often than you feel you should?
If I don't use mine for a day or so (literally) one or more of the colours fail on the test page.

Old Shep 17:47 03 Apr 04

Thanks a lot for your prompt replies, have had this printer for quite some time now and never needed this facility before. ENED no and I have to say the only time I clean mine is when I put in a new ink cartridge.

jakimo 17:47 03 Apr 04

click here.............

You can download manual from here

Old Shep 17:53 03 Apr 04

Thanks for your response

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…