Epson Photo 750 drivers for Windows XP

olyman 16:08 28 Feb 03

When I bought a new computer with XP installed I checked the Epson website to confirm compatibility of my Photo 750 printer. The site suggested using W2000 drivers which I downloaded. The printer driver and Status Monitor program worked OK with the same interface and functionality that I had with W98 except for the ink level not being indicated.
I have since had to reinstall XP but when I installed the printer again XP loaded its own drivers. The printer works but I do not have the comprehensive control of the printer and there is no print status monitor.
To regain these essential functions I returned to the Epson site. I was surprised to find that the site no longer has W2000 drivers or any advice concerning the Photo 750 and XP. Does anyone out there have Windows 2000 drivers for this Epson printer?
I would gladly pay any associated costs.

Thanks in anticipation.

Olyman

MAJ 16:36 28 Feb 03

I hope this link works okay for you, olyman.

click here

olyman 23:01 28 Feb 03

Thanks Maj
I had looked at that site but following the XP links led me to the wrong conclusion. There are no designated 2000/XP drivers but if I had looked closer I would have seen the specific W2000 drivers. I don't know how I missed them except that the detailed instructions which I had seen before are now removed from the site.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…