Epson P50 printer

March Wind 23:49 PM 15 Sep 12

My printer is not printing out what I see, it prints all sorts of stuff and the print is small. The print is whats called globally goops

Nontek 08:37 AM 16 Sep 12

globally goops .... shouldn't that be gobbledegook!

woodchip 14:42 PM 16 Sep 12

have you tried printing a test page

March Wind 10:30 AM 17 Sep 12

Don't know what you mean printing a test page. It not print what I can see.

Woolwell 10:57 AM 17 Sep 12

The user's guide Epson support which is usually included on the CD with the printer and may have also been installed on your system is a good place to start and includes a problem solver.

For a test print you need to go into printers right click on the printer and select printer properties and then click on print test page.

northumbria61 11:25 AM 17 Sep 12

Take a look at the Epson User Guide here enter link description here then select Problem Solver from that page - then Miscellaneous Printout Problems - then Incorrect or Garbled Characters - hope this helps.

Woolwell 11:29 AM 17 Sep 12

That's the same link as mine.

northumbria61 11:45 AM 17 Sep 12

Woolwell - Sorry I hadn't noticed - I thought I was making things simpler for March Wind seeing as he was unsure how to print a test page.

March Wind 20:39 PM 21 Sep 12

I will check it out another time as I was on a works web site when it went odd. I have printed out since from something else, it printed alright. Thank you every one

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November