Epson P50 printer

March Wind 23:49 PM 15 Sep 12

My printer is not printing out what I see, it prints all sorts of stuff and the print is small. The print is whats called globally goops

Nontek 08:37 AM 16 Sep 12

globally goops .... shouldn't that be gobbledegook!

woodchip 14:42 PM 16 Sep 12

have you tried printing a test page

March Wind 10:30 AM 17 Sep 12

Don't know what you mean printing a test page. It not print what I can see.

Woolwell 10:57 AM 17 Sep 12

The user's guide Epson support which is usually included on the CD with the printer and may have also been installed on your system is a good place to start and includes a problem solver.

For a test print you need to go into printers right click on the printer and select printer properties and then click on print test page.

northumbria61 11:25 AM 17 Sep 12

Take a look at the Epson User Guide here enter link description here then select Problem Solver from that page - then Miscellaneous Printout Problems - then Incorrect or Garbled Characters - hope this helps.

Woolwell 11:29 AM 17 Sep 12

That's the same link as mine.

northumbria61 11:45 AM 17 Sep 12

Woolwell - Sorry I hadn't noticed - I thought I was making things simpler for March Wind seeing as he was unsure how to print a test page.

March Wind 20:39 PM 21 Sep 12

I will check it out another time as I was on a works web site when it went odd. I have printed out since from something else, it printed alright. Thank you every one

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off